The American Experiment
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for Five for Thirty-Five a culinary adventure featuring a five-course Grab-N-Go from Executive Chef Gary W. Irvin II on Sunday, March 21, 2021.
- First Meal - Midwest
Onion Braised Beef Brisket, Imogene's Broccoli Rice Casserole & Creamed Corn O' Brien
- Second Meal - Southeast
Lemon Pepper Roast Chicken, Herb Roasted Potatoes & Tri-Color Spiced Barley
- Third Meal - Northeast
Smoked Pork Crown Roast Chine, Wild Rice Dressing & Creamed Artichoke Heart & Mushroom Saute
- Fourth Meal - Southwest
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Fifth Meal - West - Soup Course
Seasonal Garden Vegetable Soup with Basil Pesto
When purchasing your ticket for the Grab-N-Go event be sure to choose your favorite rescue partner.
- Pet Sitter Care Carrollton, TX
- Holly's Hope Rescue Central, TX
- Passport For Paws Keller, TX
- Four Paws One Heart Trophy Club, TX
- Purrfect Angels Animal Rescue Mesquite, TX
- Paws Support Rescue Garland, TX
- Mid-Cities Animal Rescue North Richland Hills, TX
Grab-N-Go 5-Course Packages will be available for pick-up at
Ye Ole Butcher Shop
811 E. 15th St. Plano, TX 75074
From 12:00 - 4:00 P.M. Sunday, March 21, 2021,
For curbside delivery call 214-908-3439 when you arrive.
Cheers to the culinary adventure.
Chef Gary W. Irvin II Co-Founder Rescue Markets
Robin Perdue Co-Founder Rescue Markets